Sunday, October 14, 2012

I Am The Man


       What personal characteristics do you possess that would make you a good Health-Care provider? Give some examples from your experiences that show your characteristics in practice?
     
         Giving, Giving is what I enjoy doing and not because I have to but, cause I want to. Serving others make me feel better about myself.  I believe that  making a difference is worth more and lasts much longer than a check. I am the person to provide health care for your company because to me it isn't a job, it’s an enjoyable lifestyle. The values I attain are distinct from everyone else, you will never find any other applicant like myself.
        Starting at the age of ten years old till this day I gave my time at a local nursing home/ health care center that my mother use to work for. My presence alone made all the elderly patients feel special. Just to know that someone cares can soothe any one's heart into peace. At the Nursing home I was an active member of the activities center where I would communicate with the patients, play games with them, and even create games.  While other young children had extra hours of sleep, I was up at six in the morning to volunteer. By the end of my senior year of High School I accomplished to finish over three hundred hours of community service.
         Living on the edge and thinking on my toes is what I do on day to day bases. Creative thoughts flow through my mind constantly and I can bring views to the table that no one would even think about. For example, In High School I was the President and founder of two clubs. These two clubs aimed to attribute peace and unity within the school, fixing daily issues of personal differences by bringing people together.
I am also kind, patient, and understanding of every individual trait that diverse people may bring to the table. This enables me to communicate pretty thoroughly with various cultures and personalities. When communicating to a customer, I can almost make them feel at home, and surely they will all have faith in the things I do or say. Some people speak, and immediately you can tell that they are just doing it for the job. My personal voice is capable to establish a certain level of comfort ability between a customer and myself. That's what set's me apart.
           Surely I am no ordinary applicant; my experience brings me the confidence to know how to handle our patients, and the ability to start right now. Give me a scenario, and I will tell you how I would go about it. The extra effort that I put in and the qualities I have will surely make me stand out as an applicant. Bottom line is if you want to succeed, choose me.

No comments:

Post a Comment